Winter in Downtown Pasco:
• The winter session of Mobile Vending University (MVU) is open for registration!
Bite into your food business dreams and learn how to make them a reality at Mobile Vending University™. This 5-part business series targets food truck and runs January 28 - February 25, 2017. Visit our MVU page
for more information.
Advance registration is required and in person at Columbia Basin College, Hawk Central Building. Classes are Saturdays, 9 am - 1 pm and are held at Pasco Specialty Kitchen (110 S. 4th Avenue, Pasco, WA 99301).
· Registration Form (download here
· Informational Flier (download here
· CBC Map (download here
For questions about MVU, please email: Marilou Shea, email@example.com
, 509-545-1172 or Michelle Mann, firstname.lastname@example.org
• The Food Truck Friday (FTF)
season continues to thrive! If you love curbside street eats, we look forward to seeing you on Fridays from 11 am – 2 pm in Downtown Pasco. For more information visit our FTF post
and like us on Facebook @pascospecialtykitchen
• The Pasco Specialty Kitchen (PSK)
welcomes new food business start-ups. Whether you’re interested in catering, baking or a food truck, we’re here to help. Visit our PSK page
for more information. The first step is to fill out the online application here
• The Pasco Farmers Market (PFM)
offers consumers opportunities to purchase fresh produce and other goods on Wednesdays and Saturdays from 8 am – 12 pm. Visit our PFM page
for more information and vendor resources.
• The DPDA is working with the City of Pasco in the Downtown/Peanuts Park revitalization efforts
. Plans are underway to spruce up Downtown Pasco. For more information, email email@example.com